www.bri.school BRIMAGINE 2000 moon race 1 2 lists: 5000 people cooperating on a SD goal round an app or microfranchises linking in millennials livelihoods @ every community: @obamauni -map www 13 trading coastal Belts & Continent Roads- integrate 17 sdgs poverty museums
A public list by macrae @obamauni
BRImagine 2000 moon races on earth: bri.school with lists @obamauni search maps: top 13 sdg trading coastal Belts & Continent Roads- examples of 13 BRImagine maps - "moon race" to sustain half world's girls look at linkin china and south asia #BR2, to sustain mother earth look at youth communities across arctic circle #Br12 - for your kids to value sustainability celebrities why not ask celebrities to linkin #BR1 yoko ono and MaOlympics to help make universityofstars.tv500 more valuable than WallStreet500- to help translate moon race on earth listings look at next column
|top Belt Road Maps of 2018 s Entrepreneurial networks best cases in China & Bangla:|
BillionGirlsBoys ask: can every banker/educator see their trust in Belt Road's top 100 stories.. Is Trump King Canute? Valueless is The economist whose world trade maps fail poorest billion youth's livelihoods in our children's worldwide
THE DC SPRING 2018
(BRI) Belt Road Imagineering is now trusted by 70 national leaders as empowering the sustainbility generation- which of these 100 stories can help bankers or educators near you join in to this system for mapping win-win trades aligned to the sustainability goals generation? portal 1
catalogue world record jobs creators by 13 BRI maps- tour BR clubs- EWTP celebrate first people freed by e-commerce and jack ma
|.BRI.school map top 13 sdg world trade routes 0 inside china, 1 East-Belt, |
2 South-Belt; 3NorthBelt
4 centre eurasia &E.Euro; 5WEuro 6 N.Am; 7 MidEast8MedSea 9Africa 10LatinAm11 Arctic Circle 12UN-urgent....
|BELT Road quiz|
Belt quiz is about earth's seas and coastal belt - which coastal belt is your country most dependent on, does if have a superport connecting maps of world favorite superports, do your peoples have access to this superport (nb we recommend analysing countries imprt and exports by 1 energy, 2 all other goods
Road quiz : what are your continents longest roads (designed as including all of railroad or car-road, pipes for energy, water, sanitaion; tech cables)- do your peoples have access to the great roads
technology now permis us to play game: which peoples have been most deprived by accidents of history to basic belt road freedoms- among 10 most populated nations no people have been less included than those in bangladesh- tell us where else you map.....................
today BRAC.net offers the livelihood learning network poorest billion communities need most - 40 years ago
|online library of norman macrae--.........................Entrepreneurial Revolution - curriculum: how to value small enterprise and sustainability exponentials of net generation - by alumni of Norman Macrae The Economist 1968. By 1976, Norman best news ever: the fifth of the world (whose brand reality is) Chinese can be valued by netgen as critical friends to uniting sustainability race for planet and humanity|
eg EWTP : 21st C version of Silk Road of celebrated by Marco Polo and Hangzhou goal 14 oceansAIIB 1 ted hosts -- 2017 year of mapping sustainability banking -china to commercialize 5g by 2020 -valuing culture -jack ma 1 2e3 .Chinathanks.com maps 1) countries joining Chinese inspired sustainability open systems solutions as well as 2) which global youth professions (eg coding) are mapping value sustaining trades with china
Saturday, December 30, 2017
several big issues are in China’s interest: (a) establishing a petro-yuan—a market for oil denominated in yuan to unseat the dollar as the reserve currency, (b) creating (in conjunction with Russia) an alternative to the euro-dominated banking system (specifically the SWIFT check-clearing system290) because of our tendency to use it as a blackmail device, and (c) surviving the next recession without losing control of its banking industry or the masses.
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Our mission is to build bridges to China that empower individuals and organizations to serve, inspire and transform lives
- Game-changing ideas - We know that there is a hunger and desire to participate meaningfully in nonprofit efforts in China. However, actionable knowledge tends to be scarce, despite a lot of good intentions. We focus as a cross-cultural bridge on generating the kinds of exchanges, ideas, and frameworks that will strengthen the impact of philanthropic endeavors in China. Worthy intentions are simply not enough. But the right understanding and context can change everything.
- Community networks and engagement – We believe in building online and offline bridges to strengthen community networks. Strong communities have the power to greatly enhance the capacity of individuals and organizations to serve a greater good.
- Social responsibility and global competence in youth – As a young and youthful organization, we believe that we are uniquely positioned to help cultivate a more globally competent next generation that can act and help to shape a more civil, sustainable and peaceful future for China and the world.
- December 9, 2017Last week, from December 5-8, 2017, Our Executive Director, Alyssa Farrelly, attended the U.S.-China Youth Entrepreneurship and Economic Opportunities Forum in Shenzhen, China. This was the inaugural year of the forum, which was sponsored by US Department of State and All-Youth China Federation. As part of this Forum, 50 American and 50 Chinese emerging leaders in entrepreneurship and […]
- November 26, 2017November 16 was our fourth annual national Pengyou Day! Young leaders all across the U.S and China held events to promote U.S.-China relations and encourage cross-cultural exchange and friendships. Over 100 campuses including Project Pengyou Chapters and Asia Society Confucius classrooms participated in conjunction with the U.S. State Department’s International Education Week. The nationwide campaign celebrated U.S.-China […]
Monday, December 25, 2017
Saturday, December 23, 2017
Sunday, December 17, 2017
MoU signed between Govt. of India and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank to host the meeting at Mumbai on 25-26 June, 2018
2018 Annual Meeting theme is - Mobilizing Finance for Infrastructure: Innovation and Collaboration.
Saturday, December 16, 2017
back in 1991 manmohan singh and other took india away from a tariff eceonomy with almost every import taxed by 110% to a nation whos tarifs are now often 10%
over thye priod india has grown at 6% - remarkable except in comparison to china
the authors then say can we up this progress to 7% or 9% whilst not fully confronting the admkitted weaknesses
poor on education and health
poor on watsre and sanitation
messy on infarstructure
obviously these experts have much deeper knowledge than me but it is worth reading nilekani's book on rebooting india- now that a billion poersin digital id has been created - nilehkani sugegsts at least 10 goivernment revolutions that the big data could be applloied small to
if the ebest of what chian bangaldesh and india know how to do with tech is implemented in time india will certainly keep growing- if not i am scared for a country with almost a fifth of the opopluation and not yet clear eveidence that the base of its pyramid sustainability is being mapped