The Inaugural MIT-Tsinghua Innovation Summit (MTIS) is organized by MIT CEO (www.mitceo.org) and TEEC (www.teec.org.cn). MTIS aims to bring entrepreneurs, executives, investors and academic leaders from both US and China to discuss how innovation is going to shape the future of human society.
Time: Saturday, Jan 6th 2018,
Location: MIT Wong Auditorium
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided
08:30 am - 09:20 am: Registration & Breakfast
09:20 am - 09:30 am: Welcome Address
09:30 am - 10:00 am:
Keynote: The Human Strategy
Prof. Alex “Sandy” Pentland, MIT Media Lab
10:00 am - 10:30 am:
Keynote: Professional Growth In China and US (中美的环境与机会)
Ping Wu, Co-founder/Partner, SummitView Capital; Co-founder/President, Spreadtrum Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRD)
10:30 am - 11:00 am:
Keynote: Future City Enabled by Digital Technology
Prof. Dennis Frenchman, Director, DesignX, MIT School of Architecture
11:00 am - 12:10 pm: The Race for AI
Moderator:Will Knight, Senior Editor at MIT Technology Review
● Coach Wei, Founder/CEO, stealth AI startup; Founder, Yottaa
● Tao Wu, Principal Data Scientist Manager, Microsoft
● Xudong Cao, Founder/CEO, Momenta.ai
● Enhao Gong, Co-Founder/CEO, Subtle Medical; Co-founder, Polarr
12:10 pm - 01:00 pm: Lunch Break
01:00 pm - 01:30 pm:
Keynote: New Hardware Paradigms for Computing
Marin Soljacic, Professor of Physics, MIT; Founder, Witricity and Lightelligence; McArthur Fellow; TR 35 Under 35
01:30 pm - 02:00 pm: Fireside Chat with Steve Sun
Steve Sun, Co-founder/Chairman, Genewiz Inc.
Host:Summer Danwei Wang, Financial Journalist, Tencent America
02:00 pm - 03:10 pm: From Lab to Changing the World
Moderator: Dawei Shen, Co-founder/CTO, Waylens Inc.
● Bin Lu, Co-founder/CEO, Cambridge Electronics Inc.
● Tim Ren, Co-founder/CTO, Figur8 Inc.
● Yichen Shen, Co-founder/CEO, Lightelligence Inc.
● Jing Zhang, Co-founder/CEO, ZSFab Inc.
03:10 pm - 04:20 pm: VC Investment
Moderator: Jinlin Wang, Managing Partner at Tsingyuan Ventures
● Reed Sturtevant, General Partner, The Engine at MIT
● Yizhe Wang, Managing Director, China Everbright Group
● Pei Qi, Managing Partner of Brain Robotics Capital
● Lei Yang, Managing Director, NLVC
04:20 pm - 05:30 pm: The Future of Healthcare
Moderator: Gregory Huang, Editor, Xconomy
● Baohong Zhang, Director of Clinical Bioinformatics at Pfizer, Inc.
● Shirley Liu, Professor, Harvard Medical School
● Shuqi Chen, CEO/Chairman, IQuum (acquired by Roche), SVP , Roche
● Michael Jin, Managing Partner,Tsingyuan Ventures; founder of multiple high tech companies
05:30 pm - 6:00 pm:
Keynote: The Future of Wealth-Tech
Jerry Wang, Founder/CEO, Haitou Capital
06:00 pm - 06:30 pm: Networking Time
More information please click: https://www.mitceo.org/copy-of-mtis-2018-1